Great Quality VTG Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet w 30 Charms
From one end to the other, the charms consist of:
- International Temple O.E.S. Medallion
- Harbor of Friendship June 1971 O.E.S. Session
- Round medallion inscribed 'Faith & Prayer 1968-69'
- Medallion with prayer hands on one side, Serenity prayer on the reverse
- Sparrow or dove charm
- Liberty Bell charm
- Harp charm
- Medallion, “The Fidelity Session” with design on reverse
- Sword/torch charm
- Square medallion inscribed A.M.E. 1964-1965, LeFair on reverse
- Medallion, “Friendship & Understanding”, BRS 67-68 on reverse
- Handshake charm
- Masonic star charm with enamel
- Gavel charm
- Crossed batons charm
- Heart medallion, John 3:16, JED 66-67 on reverse
- Sunburst charm
- Scroll and torch charm
- Gavel, 1967
- Round medallion, wedding bells, initial C on reverse, with marcasites
- Another baton charm
- Holy Bible charm
- Harrisburg charm, with enamel
- Shovel, 10-3-64
- Liberty bell
- Medallion, Gateway Session 1968
- Medallion, Hearts & Flowers Session, June 1976
The bracelet and charms are in great condition. One of the charms, the Fidelity Session medallion with a flower on the reverse, has some loss to its color or enamel. Otherwise the charms are all in good shape. The clasp functions well and closes securely.
All of the charms are sterling silver, except the Fidelity Session medallion with the floral design on the reverse. On the wedding bell charm, the applied bell design and the applied C monogram are both sterling silver, but the disk they are mounted to is not. Many of the charms are stamped sterling on either the charm itself or the loop connecting it to the bracelet. All have been tested with nitric acid and are guaranteed sterling silver unless otherwise noted above. The bracelet itself is stamped sterling on the clasp.
The bracelet is about 7 inches long.
The total weight for the bracelet is 86 grams or 3.0 regular ounces.