Essex Jewelry and Antiques
Great Cohr Sterling Silver 52pc Monica Flatware Set Service for 8
Regular price $2,640.00
Presented is a fabulous Cohr sterling silver 52 piece flatware set. This set is made in the lovely Monica pattern, which features a double scrolled design at the ends of the handles, similar to work by Jensen and other Danish modernists. This is a great set, which provides service for 8 with 5 piece place settings, a double complement of teaspoons, and a few nice serving pieces as well.
- 8 dinner forks—7 ½ inches long.
- 8 salad forks—6 1/2 inches long.
- 16 teaspoons—5 5/8 inches long.
- 8 round bowl soup spoons—6 ½ inches long.
- 8 butter spreaders—5 7/8 inches long.
- 2 serving spoons—7 ¾ inches long.
- serving fork—8 ¾ inches long.
- sauce/gravy ladle—6 7/8 inches long.
This set is in great condition. There are no splits, no dents, no breaks, no monograms, no monogram removals, and no repairs.
Each piece is stamped with the maker's mark for Cohr as well as sterling and Denmark. The blades of the knives are also marked Cohr and Denmark.
The total weighable silver weight for the set, not including the knives due to possible weighting in the handles, is 2009 grams or 70.9 regular ounces.